Get Spectacular Results with these 10 Tips and Tricks
2. No put one paint layer too thick If you don't want the surface to be uneven and cracks open when the paint dries. In addition, you will prevent the paint on the brush from drying out earlier, achieving a much more regular and controllable stroke.
3. If more paint is needed to make the color even, wait for the first coat to dry to give it other coats of paint.
4. Clean the brush often with water and dry it a little with kitchen paper, just to remove excess water. When cleaning the brush, do not press it hard into the bottom of the container, the ideal way to do this is dab the edge of the container.
5. Always use at least two containers with water, one for a quick wash and one for a good rinse. This will prevent paint from entering the brush cap and you will extend its useful life.
6. In order for the painting to acquire a greater vividness and we can cover the pre-printed numbers and lines on the canvas, it is recommended review some areas and colors applying another coat of paint once the picture has been completely painted.
7. The accidental paint splashes they can be easily removed once the paint has dried, either by scraping them off with a toothpick or hiding them with a brush after a couple of days.
8. We recommend that you apply a coat of varnish to the painting once you finish it for preserve the brightness and intensity of the paint, thus avoiding discoloration and premature wear when exposed to light.
9. A good lighting it is essential. Use multiple lamps if there is not enough ambient light and it is necessary. A front-facing floor lamp and a lamp that illuminates the painting from above is recommended.
10. Take advantage of all our kits come with frame mounted for paint the edges of the canvas that remain unpainted with the corresponding color. Just imagine that the boundaries of the zones go a bit beyond the box. The end result will be spectacular!